The Ultrasonic Contact Impedance – UCI based procedure is suitable for testing small sized and weighted, thick-walled, complex-shaped and case-hardened specimens. Strongly recommended for steel, but can be calibrated for other metals.
• Large, graphical display
• 88 material/hardness scale combination
• Displaying tables, histograms and charts including SMART mode (filtering wrong results)
• Mean, deviation and other statistical analytic tools
• The device functions with UCI and Leeb probe as well – maybe it is the most versatile hardness tester
• Measurement in any direction (even upside down!)
• Directly displayable hardness scales: Rockwell (HRC, HRB), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Leeb (HLD)
• Data memory
• Built-in camera for documentation purposes
• Battery status display
• Software calibration
• USB 2.0 output és optional PC-software for data collecting and processing
• Automatic shutdown for battery life management
UCI hardness tester device - 1 pc.
UCI probe (50N) - 1 pc.
Adapter cable – 1 pc.
The price does not include the installation cost and/or accredited calibration!
If you have questions about this product, write us!
You can write review only when you buy this product.