• Wide range of measurement based on Leeb, rebound hardness testing procedure
• The Leeb hardness value of any metal specimen can be measured and tested
• 3” sized dotmatrix LCD displaying all the settings and parameters
• Built -in printer for the immediate documentation
• Measurement in any angle, or even upside-down
• Directly displayable hardness scales: HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
• 7 optional sensor for special purposes. The device automatically recognises the sensor attached
• Big storage capacity (up to 500 result group with 1-26 results each) After measurement, the result is saved with all the important information: time and date of measurement, mean value, sensor direction, type of material, hardness scale etc.
• Upper and lower thresholds: exceeding certain values the device give an audio-visual signal
• Battery display
• Software calibration method
• USB output
• Rechargeable battery included
• Automatic shutdown sparing battery going flat
Leeb hardness tester device - 1 pc.
D type probe - 1 pc.
Test block - 1 pc.
Cleaning brush - 1 pc.
Small attachment ring - 1 pc.
Free data collecting sofware
The price does not include the installation cost and/or accredited calibration!
If you have questions about this product, write us!
You can write review only when you buy this product.